Collecting ideas for OSIPI logo!

28 просмотров

Andrey Fedorov

не прочитано,
21 апр. 2019 г., 16:03:2321.04.2019
– open-source-initiative...@googlegroups.com
Dear OSIPI members,

Some of you might have noticed OSIPI does not yet have a logo. We had
discussions about this within the EMB, and one of the ideas that was
proposed is to solicit input from the community.

We welcome you to participate in the development of the logo! If you
have any creative ideas for the logo, please contact me or anyone from
the OSIPI EMB (if you want your contribution to not be publicized), or
post them as a reply to this email to the forum.

If we have good response, we may organize a poll to pick the design!

The contributor of the winning entry will be acknowledged, and your
logo will be showcased prominently on the online materials of OSIPI
(http://osipi.org and https://github.com/OSIPI), presentation slides,
etc.

We look forward to your suggestions!

Andrey Fedorov, on behalf of the OSIPI EMB

andrey.fedorov

не прочитано,
29 мая 2019 г., 13:09:4329.05.2019
– OSIPI - Open Source Initiative for Perfusion Imaging
Hello all,

to update on the earlier post, at this time we received 2 submissions for the OSIPI logo! Thank you to those who submitted those! Both of the logos were well received by the EMB, and will proceed with the next steps of refinement.

We decided to keep the call for submissions open until the end of June. Please submit your ideas - there's still time!!

In July we will organize a poll for the members of this group to collect your votes and finalize the logo choice.

Andrey, on behalf of the OSIPI EMB
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать