Tomorrow's call (24.02). Please add your agenda items!

Matthieu Pinard (UiO)

Feb 23, 2015, 1:54:49 PM2/23/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Dear openHMIS community members,

Tomorrow is our bi-weekly HMIS community call :)

Please suggest any item you want to discuss during this call

AGENDA:

HANGOUT:

If you would prefer to dial in please see below.
Dial Toll Free Number:
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers click here.
 Access Code: 63535607#

MINUTES OF THE MEETING:
The collaborative notes will be completed during the call here: https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2015-02-24+HMIS+Community+Call
Make sure you have this page opened during our call, so you can add your comments and contribute to the MoM.

Talk to you,
Matthieu

Matthieu Pinard (UiO)

Feb 24, 2015, 8:07:09 AM2/24/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I would like to suggest 1 item to the agenda: HMIS content for the new OHIE website. Proposal to be discussed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pHSFeDrIrStUJrPHswyfJCvrqAyLHE2fC_LsE09oENk/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Matthieu