Fwd: [ovn infrastructure] The REA-datastructure

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 3, 2017, 8:58:55 AM6/3/17
to econ...@googlegroups.com, op-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ovn infrastructure] The REA-datastructure
To: Open Value Networks Infrastructure <OVNsInfra...@googlegroups.com>

Sounds all interesting.

I stumbled over this :

A more pragmatic Web 3.0: Linked Blockchain Data

(PDF Download Available).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315619465_A_more_pragmatic_Web_30_Linked_Blockchain_Data

[“SEMANTIC BLOCKCHAIN” - STARTING POINT]
Msc. Héctor E. Ugarte R.
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn - Germany
June 1, 2017

Abstract Linked Data is proclaimed as the Semantic Web
done right. The Semantic Web is an incomplete dream so far,
but a homogeneous revolutionary platform as a network of
Blockchains could be the solution to this not optimal reality.
This research paper introduces some initial hints and ideas
about how a futuristic Internet that might be composed and