Video stream

ehsan ansarian

Feb 18, 2012, 4:25:05 AM2/18/12
to omnetpp
Dear friends

I am working on a project to stream video over ad hoc wireless using
AODV . I want to know how can I embed my own video e.g. Forman video
tracefile into UDPVideoStreamCl/ module. where I must enter the
address of tracefile and how can i do this .

thank you in advance
Ehsan

ehsan ansarian

Feb 18, 2012, 4:35:49 AM2/18/12
to omnetpp
I forget to say that i am Using Inetmanet.

On Feb 18, 5:25 pm, ehsan ansarian <ehsan.ansar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> I am working on a project tostreamvideoover ad hoc wireless using

ehsan ansarian

Feb 19, 2012, 8:41:50 AM2/19/12
to omnetpp
Please help me . this is very important.

just tell me , if I must put a trace file in a folder of not? if yes ,
which folder?
and what is the format of trace file?

Thank you again.
Ehsan

Akram Nakhaei

Jul 3, 2013, 3:21:06 PM7/3/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com, ehsan.a...@gmail.com
من مشکل شما رو دارم، اگه راه حلشو پیدا کردین لطفا به منم بگین.

در شنبه 18 فوریهٔ 2012، ساعت 12:55:05 (UTC+3:30)، ehsan ansarian نوشته: