Address already in use

Mary

Jul 12, 2014, 11:23:27 AM7/12/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I'm trying to simulate a bittorrent network and I receive this error:

<!> Error in module (TCP) BasicTopology.peer.tcp (id=14) at event #3, t=0: Model error: Address already in use: there is already a connection listening on <unspec>:1000.

I've searched with netstat if port 1000 is used by another program but that doesn't happening. Also I checked if I have declare it somewhere on my own, but that also isn't happening.

I have a thought if the simulation bound port 1000 on it's own with flatNetwork Configurator that I use.

Is that a realistic scenario? How can I discover what is happening and how can I change the port number in order to work?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 14, 2014, 4:00:22 AM7/14/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

The application module has opened two times the same port or you have two application module that have opened the same port