Build project

Rasoul Behravesh

Nov 1, 2014, 4:53:33 AM11/1/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
any one knows why my omnet++ dose not build a project completely ? it stop in 60% of progress.

Doug

Nov 1, 2014, 6:00:36 PM11/1/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I have never had a problem of omnet not building a project before, have you ever built a simulation with omnet before?  What is your experience level with c++?

Doug

Rasoul Behravesh

Nov 2, 2014, 8:39:05 AM11/2/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
tnx Doug for you'r answer. when i want to build a project it stops progression but when i click on cancel it continue to build remaining parts of the project, after it's completion when i want to run the project i encounter with this error "run #0 finished with error" . before this problem i didn't had any problem but my main problem is with INET package.

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Doug <dougho...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have never had a problem of omnet not building a project before, have you ever built a simulation with omnet before?  What is your experience level with c++?

Doug

Respectfully Rasoul Behravesh

Michael Kirsche

Nov 2, 2014, 9:45:09 AM11/2/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Which OMNeT version and which operating system are you using?

Running OMNeT 4.5 under Windows? --> Then disable parallel build feature for INET, the job server of make is broken in MinGW, that's why INET (and other projects that use parallel build) doesn't build correctly.

Rudolf Hornig

Nov 3, 2014, 4:28:27 AM11/3/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Try OMNeT++ 4.6. The bundled make version is supposed to be working correctly with parallel build.

Mohsen Sichani

Nov 4, 2014, 4:04:22 AM11/4/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rasoul

It should not be any problem, could u provide some more info

Cheers
Mohsen