PhoenixSim: A simulator for Photonic NoCs in Omnet++

Juan-José García-Castro Crespo

Nov 27, 2014, 3:18:24 AM11/27/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I´m working in the study of performance in this type of networks (Photonic NoCs) and I would like to know which libraries are to get it started in Omnet++. I´ve seen that there is a project called PhoenixSim from Lightwave Laboratories but I cannot found the source code nor the project itself, the webpage at the official omnet++ site points to an unknown site where I cannot download or see anything http://www.omnetpp.org/component/content/article/9-software/3670-phoenixsim-a-simulator-for-photonic-interconnection-networks

Is there anyone that knows where to get this project or maybe someone to contact with?

Thank you all, you are a great community!

engahm...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 6:43:31 PM1/30/17
to OMNeT++ Users
NOt Find Correct Link Until Now ?