effect of Intermittent connectivity in App layer for retransmission purpose

Mohsen Sichani

Dec 22, 2014, 3:17:44 AM12/22/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear All

I am going to simulate intermittent connectivity in wireless networks and the client needs to get the data from the last sequence number it received before disconnection. To ilustrate that, imagine this scenario
Conenction (1,2,3,4,5,6)  -> Disconnection->Connection (7,8,9...)
I need to do that for both TCP and UDP. I was wondering if you could provide me with some suggestions regarding the classes that might be useful to modify or any simpler approach to reach the same purpose.

Regards
Mohsen

VĂN HUY VŨ

Dec 22, 2014, 9:43:58 AM12/22/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mr Mohsen,

I am new on Omnet++. Would I directly contact to you? My email is vuhuyhnvn (at) gmail (dot) com,

Best regards,

Mohsen Sichani

Dec 22, 2014, 1:58:18 PM12/22/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You can ask, but if it is related to Omnet it is better to ask it here(forum), there are many experienced people here who can help more, but whatever you wish.

Cheers

Mohsen Sichani

Jan 4, 2015, 11:19:45 PM1/4/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com