INET framework in omnet

matin

Apr 17, 2014, 6:54:31 AM4/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

hi

I read omnet manual and I could simulate some good scenario in it.(in wired network). Now I should simulate my project in wireless network and I need to use inet. But I don’t know how should I use inet in my project. should I create new Omnet Project and next  import the required NED files from Inet? Please explain for me how to use the inet in my project? (because I should simulate my project in wireless network). Please help me. I have a little time.

Thanks.

Michael Kirsche

Apr 17, 2014, 7:15:09 AM4/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
You simply import the INET framework either from its sources on Github or from the archive that you can download from the INET website.

You then either link your own project against INET (via "Project References") or start with one of the many examples of INET and extend it.

BTW: Depending on what kind of wireless network you are looking to simulate, other frameworks like INETMANET, Castalia or MiXiM might be more appropriate!

matin

Apr 17, 2014, 7:25:07 AM4/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
ok, thank you very much.