How to get "Moving Direction Vector" of Vehicles from SUMO to Omnet++.

Hải Nguyễn Hồ Bá

Sep 28, 2014, 11:42:14 PM9/28/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Expert,

I'm simulating "Vehicle Heading Based Routing Protocol" in Omnet++, using INET framework and SUMO.
 And I need to get moving direction vector of vehicle from SUMO via Traci interface into Omnet++.

Please help me how can I get direction of vehicle from Traci.

Thanks,
Hai Nguyen

Christoph Sommer

Sep 29, 2014, 3:28:57 AM9/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hải Nguyễn Hồ Bá wrote:
> Please help me how can I get direction of vehicle from Traci.

Veins 3 makes this value accessible via a function of TraCIMobility [1].

As you are using an old version of Veins, the same method should be
available in your model as well.

Best,

Christoph

[1]