opp_run.exe has stooped working OMNET++, SUMO and Veins

Mansour Alqarni

Dec 19, 2014, 6:11:07 PM12/19/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problem with OMNET++ to run veins. omnet++ is working with no problems when I run MiXim or any, but when I run Veins the simulation window open and I click run the it shows "opp_run.exe has stooped working"
I have followed all the steps on    http://veins.car2x.org/tutorial/#step1    and still not working. Also the SUMO.exe doesnt work when I click run it cmd comes and goes to fast and I got screenshot of it witch says.

"""""  SUMO Version 0.22.0
Copyright (C) 2011-2014 DLR and contributors; http://sumo.dlr.de
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL Version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
use --hlep to get the list of options.
I'm using Windows 8, omnet++ 4, SUMO-0.22.0 and Veins 3.0

finally the sumo-gui.exe works fine.
I have installed pyhone and still not working.

please I do need your help to fix this problem.
I look forward to hearing from experts

Mansour