Error during startup: Cannot load library

samaneh rastegari

Mar 5, 2012, 2:57:56 AM3/5/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you have any idea how to solve this error:
OMNeT++ Discrete Event Simulation  (C) 1992-2010 Andras Varga, OpenSim Ltd.
Version: 4.1, build: 100611-4b63c38, edition: Academic Public License -- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
See the license for distribution terms and warranty disclaimer

<!> Error during startup: Cannot load library '/home/srastega/distack/src/.libs//libdistack.so': /home/srastega/distack/src/.libs//libdistack.so: undefined symbol: _ZN19DistackTCPSocketMap9addSocketEP9TCPSocket.

End.

I already set the library path.
$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
:/home/srastega/distack/src/.libs:/home/srastega/distack/src/modules

Best,
Samaneh

jan holfeld

Mar 5, 2012, 1:16:11 PM3/5/12
to omnetpp
Hi,

have you tried to set the env-variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the path
/home/srastega/distack/src/
or
/home/srastega/distack/src/.lib

I'm not shure if this works.
But the name LD_LIBRARY_PATH sounds like linker library path
and so I think it should contain the path to the libraries.

But this is just an assumption.

Regards
Jan

On 5 Mrz., 08:57, samaneh rastegari <samaneh.rasteg...@gmail.com>

samaneh rastegari

Mar 5, 2012, 8:25:10 PM3/5/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I already set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH value as you can see from the output of  "$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH":
> :/home/srastega/distack/src/.libs:/home/srastega/distack/src/modules

It can find the library but it cannot load it during startup.

Best,
Samaneh