CPLEX and OMNET integration (external library)

Antonio Virdis

Apr 16, 2014, 4:58:29 AM4/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone
I'm trying to use the cplex "callable C library" within my omnet project (SimuLTE). Basically it is an external C library that needs to be called from somewhere in my omnet code.

I managed to compile the whole thing together by adding the path to the libraries in the project options. Moreover I added the following lines to the opp_makemake call in the Makefile:

-I/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio125/cplex/include
-L/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio125/cplex/lib/x86_sles10_4.1/static_pic
-lcplex -lm -lpthread
-DIL_STD

Unfortunately it now crashes at the beginning of runtime in an apparently random point.
Just before crashing the following warning is reported

<!> Warning: opp_run: Cannot check library ../../src/simulte: ../../src//libsimulte.so: undefined symbol: CPXopenCPLEX

The error is from "opp_run.cc".
Any hint?