What should the application entry class in a simulation with oversim

dgam...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 6:05:32 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to simulate with OverSim. When I start running, I was told "no more event- simulation ended at event # 1, t = 0". Yet I put the events. Can someone clarify me where should be the entry point for the application. Is my classes (initializeMyoverlay, handleMessageMyoverlay, initializeMyapplication, handleMessageMyapplication) to be the application entry points or is it that it is the clases BaseOverlay and BaseApp of oversim?

In case these are my classes that must be the Execution entry point, thank you to tell me where do I need to set to indicate that they are the entry point.

Thank you!