Warning In VEINS-2.0-rc1

Neeraj Mudgil

Feb 14, 2012, 10:18:58 AM2/14/12
to omnetpp
Hello Everyone,

I am using VEINS-2.0-rc1 for my project. But when I am building veins
project there are 32 warning messages. Can any one help me to remove
these warnings. I shall be very thankful to you for this

Thank you !

NEERAJ MUDGIL

brettoc

Feb 14, 2012, 5:47:19 PM2/14/12
to omnetpp
Do you also have MiXiM active in your workspace? I had MiXiM 2.2 and
it wouldn't compile, so I simply "closed project" and my errors went
away.

Also, warnings or errors? Are you able to run any VEINs based
projects?

Hope this helps
~Brett

Neeraj Mudgil

Feb 14, 2012, 9:25:01 PM2/14/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Brettoc,

Thanks for replying. I do not MIXIM active in my workspace.But still there are warnings. Although there is no error but only warnings like
Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

'mac.autoBitrate': undefined parameter    Nic80211.ned    /veins-2.0-rc1/src/modules/nic    line 38    NED Consistency Problem

And I am able to run all the examples given in VEINS.

Neeraj Mudgil
M.Tech Computer Engg.(2010-12)
NIT Kurukshetra
Contact: 09992300873

(¨`·.·´¨) Alwayz
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
       (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!
        `·.¸.·´

Sagar Pareek

Feb 15, 2012, 2:15:39 AM2/15/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Even when I installed my INET framework I too got many warnings. But I neglect them and my framework is running seamlessly.
KIND REGARDS --
SAGAR PAREEK
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
NIT ALLAHABAD

Zhantong Mou

Apr 7, 2012, 10:40:44 PM4/7/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello  Mudgil,
I am using VEINS-2.0-rc2 for my project. But After build the project, there is a lot of errors. I was confused.
Please tell me,should I install MiXiM? how am I active  MIXIM? Is  the VEINS-2.0-rc2 not contains the MiXiM?
 I shall be very thankful to you.

在 2012年2月15日星期三UTC+8上午10时25分01秒,Neeraj Mudgil写道:

Neeraj Mudgil

Apr 7, 2012, 11:07:32 PM4/7/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
VEINS itself contained in mixim and there is no need to install it
separately. It seems that u are usin old version of omnetpp. Veins-2.0
will run in omnetpp-4.2

On 4/8/12, Zhantong Mou <mzts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mudgil,
> I am using VEINS-2.0-rc2 for my project. But After build the project, there
> is a lot of errors. I was confused.
> Please tell me,should I install MiXiM? how am I active MIXIM?
> Is the VEINS-2.0-rc2 not contains the MiXiM?
> I shall be very thankful to you.
>

> 在 2012年2月15日星期三UTC+8上午10时25分01秒,Neeraj Mudgil写道:
>>
>> Hello Brettoc,
>>
>> Thanks for replying. I do not MIXIM active in my workspace.But still there
>>
>> are warnings. Although there is no error but only warnings like
>> Description Resource Path Location Type
>>

>> *'mac.autoBitrate': undefined parameter Nic80211.ned

>> /veins-2.0-rc1/src/modules/nic line 38 NED Consistency Problem
>>

>> *And I am able to run all the examples given in VEINS.

>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM, brettoc <anark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do you also have MiXiM active in your workspace? I had MiXiM 2.2 and
>>> it wouldn't compile, so I simply "closed project" and my errors went
>>> away.
>>>
>>> Also, warnings or errors? Are you able to run any VEINs based
>>> projects?
>>>
>>> Hope this helps
>>> ~Brett

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Neeraj Mudgil
>> M.Tech Computer Engg.(2010-12)
>> NIT Kurukshetra
>> Contact: 09992300873

>> *
>> **(¨`·.·´¨) Alwayz

>> `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
>> (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!

>> `·.¸.·´ *

> --

Neeraj Mudgil
M.Tech Computer Engg.(2010-12)
NIT Kurukshetra
Contact: 09992300873

*
**(¨`·.·´¨) Alwayz

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!

`·.¸.·´ *

Message has been deleted

Zhantong Mou

Apr 8, 2012, 2:07:19 AM4/8/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hello  Mudgil ,
Could you tell me which version is your omnetpp.
Thank you !

在 2012年2月14日星期二UTC+8下午11时18分58秒,Neeraj Mudgil写道:

Neeraj Mudgil

Apr 11, 2012, 12:27:34 PM4/11/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
omnet++4.1 but I am using older version of veins and not veins-2.0-rc1