Question about wiseroute

21 vues

Filipe R. Freitas

non lue,
25 sept. 2014, 12:32:2225/09/2014
à omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have this setup:
the nodes are disposed in 2 circles around the sink. The ones in the inner circle are 75 m away from the sink and the ones in the outer circle are 75m further, ie 150m away from the sink.

Im using the MiXiM framework, Host802154_2400MHz nodes, the log normal shadowing analogue model and alfa set to 3, which gives interf/com distance of 135m

Only wiseroute runs in the network.

First, I used 4 equidistant nodes in each circle. Simulation results showed that both the inner and outer circle nodes set the route to the sink.
Then I doubled the nodes in each circle. Now the outer ones cant record the route to the sink. Why is that? Interference/noise from neighbouring nodes?

Thanks,
FRF
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur