Re: [Omnetpp-l] Abridged summary of omnetpp@googlegroups.com - 23 updates in 16 topics

smn smn

Nov 25, 2014, 4:14:37 AM11/25/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

How to get packet delivery ratio, avg end to end delay and no. of link failure in AODV? How to get it in the result file?

Also, there is no unit in scalar or vector files. How to change it?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM, <omn...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Đạt Lê khánh" <datl...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 11:59PM -0800

In inetmanet / src / wpan / applications / Ieee802154TestApp
/ Ieee802154TestApp.cc.

void Ieee802154TestApp::handleLowerMsg(cMessage* apMsg)
{
simtime_t e2eDelay;
...more
"Đạt Lê khánh" <datl...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 11:53PM -0800

In inetmanet / src / wpan / applications / Ieee802154TestApp
/ Ieee802154TestApp.cc.

void Ieee802154TestApp::handleLowerMsg(cMessage* apMsg)
{
simtime_t e2eDelay;
...more
Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com>: Nov 25 08:57AM +0100