Doubts in JSimpleModule

amit bhanja

Sep 22, 2014, 9:25:33 AM9/22/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We are trying to port a Java project on omnet++(4.4.1). We are using the JSimpleModule for creating the components in Java. The first thing is that we need to grab the run time reference of a component. We were successful in grabing a Java component through the following line of code.

JSimpleModule.cast(getParentModule().getSubmodule("tic"));

tic is a Java based module.

Now we want to grab the reference of C++ based components by changing tic to c++ based module and call its functions rather than unnecessary message passing. We want to know if there is some interface in JSimpleModule that could be used to grab the reference of the C++ based component.

I would like to request you to provide help regarding this matter