How to combine INET framework and SUMO simulator.

Hải Nguyễn Hồ Bá

Sep 2, 2014, 5:34:15 AM9/2/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

I am working on VANET routing protocol simulation. Please help me how can I combine INET framework and SUMO simulator?

I try to run Traci examples in INET, but it not work.

Thanks,
Hai  Nguyen

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Sep 2, 2014, 7:26:55 AM9/2/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to check the version of sumo, if I remember correctly inet supports sumo 0.17

Hải Nguyễn Hồ Bá

Sep 3, 2014, 4:01:59 AM9/3/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alfonso. I tried with SUMO from 16.0 to 21.0 but it still not work. I got the error message as below:
"

<!> Error in module (TraCIScenarioManagerLaunchd) scenario.manager (id=3) during network initialization: Model error: TraCI server "SUMO 0.17.0" reports API version 5. This server is unsupported.."

Márcio Barbosa

Sep 3, 2014, 7:39:40 PM9/3/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
The version I'm currently using is 0.14. That one will work.

Hải Nguyễn Hồ Bá

Sep 4, 2014, 12:10:51 PM9/4/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alfonso. It work properly with SUMO 0.14.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Sep 4, 2014, 12:13:43 PM9/4/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Ok, it is inetmanet that support API version 5