errors in inetmanet

mira

Oct 30, 2014, 8:05:25 AM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I've installed the inetmanet in omnet4.4 and there is no error. but I can not run any of its examples. For examples when I run the examples/adhoc/hostautoconf, this error appears:
<!> Error in module (cCompoundModule) Scenario (id=1) during network setup: Class "ChannelControl" not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with Define_Module()/Define_Channel().
TRAPPING on the exception above, due to a debug-on-errors=true configuration option. Is your debugger ready?

Or  when I run the examples/adhoc/ieee80211 or examples/adhoc/idealwireless, this error appears:
<!> Error in module (cCompoundModule) Net.host[0] (id=2) during network setup: Error evaluating parameter `tcpType': None of the following NED types are available: TCP, TCP_lwIP, TCP_NSC, TCP_None.
What is the problem? I've installed the inetmanet short time ago and this problem did not exist. please guide me. I have a little time. thanks.

Michael Kirsche

Oct 30, 2014, 8:56:09 AM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Which version of INETMANET?
Did you check that all necessary project features were chosen before you actually compiled INETMANET?

Matin masoomi

Oct 30, 2014, 9:19:40 AM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
Inetmanet-2.2 و I've downloaded it 2 month ago.  Yes, I've installed the inetmanet short time ago and this problem did not exist. what is the problem?

Michael Kirsche

Oct 30, 2014, 10:26:58 AM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
In case you compiled INETMANET over the OMNeT IDE, check the Project Settings and the Project Features Dialog to find out if all features that you want to use are enabled, then try to clean and compile the whole project again.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 30, 2014, 11:20:34 AM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Check the features

Propierties->OMNeT++ -> Project features.

The symptom that you are describing is that you have disabled all the features

Matin masoomi

Oct 30, 2014, 12:53:57 PM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I've checked all the options. (Except TCP(lwIP), TCP(NSC), VoIPStream, Host Identity Protocol, 4 gsim LTE Model, wimax and IEEE 80211 extensions) and then I clear and build inetmanet. But the problem is not resolved and the same errors exist. I've even re-install the inetmanet but the problem is not resolved. please help me to resolve this problem. Thanks.

Matin masoomi

Oct 30, 2014, 1:34:23 PM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
for example, when I run the examples/aodv, this error appears:
<!> Error in module (cCompoundModule) AODVNetwork (id=1) during network setup: Class "IdealChannelModel" not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with Define_Module()/Define_Channel().

Or  when I run the examples/adhoc/ieee80211 or examples/adhoc/idealwireless, this error appears:

<!> Error in module (cCompoundModule) Net.host[0] (id=2) during network setup: Error evaluating parameter `tcpType': None of the following NED types are available: TCP, TCP_lwIP, TCP_NSC, TCP_None.

I dont know what should I do, can you please what is the problem?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 30, 2014, 2:02:52 PM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

In the console when you build the framework.

Do you has this?

Creating shared library: ../out/gcc-debug/src/libinet.dll

make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/modelosInet/inetmanet-2.2/inetmanet-2.0/src'

Matin masoomi

Oct 30, 2014, 4:06:54 PM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is this message in console. what is the meaning of this?Now what should I do?

mira

Oct 30, 2014, 5:23:42 PM10/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is this message in console. Now what should I do?  I've re-install the omnet and inetmanet but the problem is not resolved.

Matin masoomi

Nov 3, 2014, 4:00:23 AM11/3/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
yes, there is thir message in console, now what should i do? thanks

On 10/31/14, mira <m.mat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, there is this message in console. Now what should I do? I've
> re-install the omnet and inetmanet but the problem is not resolved.

Matin masoomi

Nov 4, 2014, 1:37:30 AM11/4/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alfonso?
pls any one help me,i have a little time. thanks

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Nov 4, 2014, 4:10:16 AM11/4/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Which is the problem?

pls any one help me,i have a little time. thanks