Need help in Running HMIPv6.

chetan vashistth

Jul 27, 2014, 2:33:18 PM7/27/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I want to run HMIPv6 as I want to do some modification to it and then want to test the results of both simulations.

1. First I have tried omnet++ 4.0 but their is no code for HMIPv6 inside inet or at git. I tried to modify xMIPv6 after reading some above discussion but that doesn't help me. I am not so much efficient.

2. then I switch to omnet++ 4.5 but it showing error after downloading 91% of inet, I further tried by downloading inet and then import that to project. But that doesn't help. Whenever I try to run any example- it throws error ( run #0 : finished with error).

Please do help me as I am at final stage and I have to submit this code further. Any help or guidance will be very much appreciated.

Regards
Chetan Vashistth