[Sumo 0.21.0, Omnet 4.3, Veins 3a3] veins example doesn't show icon on map

meanmec...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2014, 10:55:27 AM7/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I've just installed Veins and tried to run the first example. The simulation seems to run smoothly except that it only shows text like rsu[0], node[1],node[2]... instead of icons on the map. Is there anyone know what I should do to make it work normally? I would really appreciate your help.  Thank you so much!

Nguyen

Christoph Sommer

Jul 29, 2014, 12:27:00 PM7/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Nguyen,

Neither Car.ned nor RSU.ned have an icon configured. Instead, the car
should be rendered as a three pixel (three meter) box and the RSU as a
ten pixel oval.

If you want to configure how the RSU is displayed, you can modify its
RSU.ned file and change the following line:
@display("p=150,140;b=10,10,oval");
to include an OMNeT++ DisplayString component for an icon.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer
Distributed Embedded Systems Group

meanmec...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2014, 1:22:34 PM7/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoph,

Thank you so much for your quick and clear explanation.

Best,

Tâm Hà Minh

Mar 18, 2017, 1:22:50 AM3/18/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Christoph,
I'm having trouble configuring veins so that there's an accident, do not know if you can help me? Thanks.
I am a Vietnamese student.

Trường ĐH Ngân hàng TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Phòng Công tác Sinh viên
Số 56 Hoàng Diệu 2, Quận Thủ Đức, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Mr. Hà Minh Tâm - Tel : 0907 281 081