opp_makemake does not finish

Alex Berger

Oct 2, 2014, 9:50:10 AM10/2/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

When I want to create the makefiles with make -f makemakefiles I get the following output:

opp_makemake  -KINET_PROJ=../inet -f --deep --nolink -O out -d src -I/home/alex/Desktop/project/boost-libs/include/ -L/home/alex/Desktop/project/boost-libs/lib -L/home/alex/Desktop/project/boost-libs/include/boost -L../inet/out/$\(CONFIGNAME\)/src -L./out/$\(CONFIGNAME\)/src -linet -DINET_IMPORT -KINET_PROJ=../inet
Creating Makefile in /home/alex/Desktop/project/omnetpp-projects/croute...

But there is no progress, i.e., nothing happens and the makefile is not written.
Is there a possibility to see what problem opp_makemake might have, i.e., where it hangs?

Thanks and best regards,
Alex

Alex Berger

Oct 7, 2014, 8:49:32 AM10/7/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Does nobody know an answer to this?
I can use the verbose output of make but it does not show anything more at the end when it hangs. Up to this point, the output looks fine. Is there a way to find out why opp_makemake hangs?

Alex Berger

Oct 7, 2014, 10:06:32 AM10/7/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Ok, something more. If I compile a project without boost, then opp_makemake works. However, it hangs if I want to create a makefile for a project that uses boost.
Does anybody have an idea why this can be the case? The makemakefiles is created in the IDE using the export function.