Problem running tests under windows after updating from 4.4.1 to 4.5

Till

Jul 23, 2014, 9:38:10 AM7/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a problem with OMNeT++ 4.5 under Windows 7.

To be specific, we have custom test scripts for our models that are derived from those of INET (smoke/fingerprint/module/unit), that we run from jenkins on various platforms. I recently updated the OMNeT++ from 4.4.1 to 4.5 on our jenkins slaves and experienced that all tests on windows fail (other platforms are ok with 4.5). If I run those tests manually on the windows machine I get a popup window saying that libinet.dll is not found. If I press OK, the test runs (obviously that is not possible for the jenkins script). libinet.dll is in place. After going back to 4.4.1 everything is ok again.
Is there any change in the way the libraries are linked in 4.5? Does anyone else experience such problems?

Thanks for your help!
Till

Rudolf Hornig

Jul 25, 2014, 3:34:59 AM7/25/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
The only change we made with the 4.5 is that the Tcl/Tk distribution was updated to v8.6. Other than that there were no changes in the toolchain.

Rudolf