Mixim: How to store some information for individual node for a mac layer protocol?

SM

Dec 15, 2014, 3:13:51 PM12/15/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The way I understood mac protocols in Mixim that the same code for the protocol will be running on all the nodes of the network. However, I need to implement a FSM for a mac protocol where each node needs to store some information about other nodes for later use. Is there any suggestion about how can I do so? I checked few examples provided in MiXiM like BMAC and LMAC.

Kind regards,
SM

Thomas Menzel

Dec 16, 2014, 5:28:38 AM12/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
For each node, an individual instance of the protocol stack is running. Thus, each node can store information about other nodes.