Link loss rate

Nasim

Apr 25, 2012, 7:26:11 PM4/25/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to set the link loss rate in channel in omnet? I know that there is ber but cannot find an option for link loss rate.

erfan azizi

Apr 26, 2012, 1:36:12 AM4/26/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
درود
برای اینکه خیلی زود به جواب این سوال برسید یا سوالهای مشابه
از
alfonso
کمک بگیرید

mosafa

Apr 28, 2012, 2:03:33 AM4/28/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:56:11 AM UTC+4:30, Nasim wrote:
Does anyone know how to set the link loss rate in channel in omnet? I know that there is ber but cannot find an option for link loss rate.

سلام. کسی میتونه به من کمک کنه؟؟؟؟؟؟
سوالم در حد مقدماتیه1

این ایمیل منه هرکدوم بچه ایرانید این  بهم خبر بده ممنون از لطفتون

gol.s...@gmail.com

ahad.a

Apr 28, 2012, 7:06:08 AM4/28/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Channel Specification
Channel specifications (-->channelspec--> inside a connection) are similar to submodules in
many respect. Let’s see some examples!
The following connections use two user-defined channel types, Ethernet100 and Backbone.
The code shows the syntax for assigning parameters (cost and length) and specifying a
display string (and NED properties in general):
a.g++ <--> Ethernet100 <--> b.g++;
a.g++ <--> Backbone {cost=100; length=52km; ber=1e-8;} <--> b.g++;
a.g++ <--> Backbone {@display("ls=green,2");} <--> b.g++;
When using built-in channel types, the type name can be omitted; it will be inferred from the
parameters you assign.
a.g++ <--> {delay=10ms;} <--> b.g++;
a.g++ <--> {delay=10ms; ber=1e-8;} <--> b.g++;

Nasim

Apr 28, 2012, 4:24:34 PM4/28/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I Kinda figure out that there is a per in datachaneel as well. But If I want to have a specific link loss rate in a wireless channel whast should I do? by link loss rate I mean packet loss rate?!?

ahad.a

Apr 29, 2012, 9:01:55 AM4/29/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
as I know there is specific models that simulate Wireless link(interferance, lost, ...) and base on them packets recieves or lost.
the model that is used in your project can be find in the file "config.xml" in your project filder. this file contains something like below and the red line is the model that you should change. go to .../mixim/src/modules/analogueModel/ to find the source of model. (this is what i know. I hope, I could helped)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<root>

<AnalogueModels>

<AnalogueModel type="TwoRayInterferenceModel">

<parameter name="DielectricConstant" type="double" value="1.02"/>

</AnalogueModel>

<AnalogueModel type="SimpleObstacleShadowing">

<parameter name="carrierFrequency" type="double" value="5.890e+9"/>

</AnalogueModel>

</AnalogueModels>

<Decider type="Decider80211p">

<!-- The center frequency on which the phy listens-->

<parameter name="centerFrequency" type="double" value="5.890e9"/>

</Decider>

</root>