question about creat new project !

nilou...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 2:20:38 AM8/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I want to creat new project and using INET with my own modifying src codes. How can i creat such new project? is it possible?
Thank you

nilou attar

Aug 24, 2014, 4:40:33 AM8/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
no reply!

aadhiya thomas

Aug 27, 2014, 5:54:06 AM8/27/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
write the project in the editor and import it into inet forlder and build it thn try runing it if no build errors

nilou attar

Aug 28, 2014, 2:03:03 AM8/28/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks alot. but what do you mean from editor??
now I've modified src code in Inet and created folder in examples but i want to have all as a one project.
please guide me. thanks.

Amene Deljoo

Aug 29, 2014, 7:19:27 AM8/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
this link is useful to me. might be of interest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaArnh1kEaA

nilou attar

Aug 29, 2014, 4:14:42 PM8/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. it was very usefull.
I have 2 question:
1. when i creat new omnet project there in no INET folder in initial content window, what should i do?(i'm working with INET)
2. after creating project if i want to modify some code in src folder in inet, how can do it in my new project?
please guide me.
thank you.

Michael Kirsche

Aug 29, 2014, 4:37:43 PM8/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
You should either:

(a) use INET as a reference project if you simply want to link your project against INET and want to use INET's modules / code
 or
(b) modify INET directly if you want to change code inside INET.

From your last mail, I guess that you should use option B, so import INET, modify its source code, compile it and execute the according example.

nilou attar

Aug 30, 2014, 1:01:52 AM8/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks alot. I do as you say in part 2.
my question is because of delivering my project to my professor.
I don't know which file i should deliver!

Michael Kirsche

Aug 30, 2014, 11:52:06 AM8/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
The complete INET framework then.
Export it as an archive / compressed file, including all INET files and project settings.

nilou attar

Aug 30, 2014, 12:16:03 PM8/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.