new user

Piyush Jalan

Oct 16, 2014, 9:48:48 AM10/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i m new user of omnet++ and the omnet++ not working properly so plz tell me about complete installation and requirement in laptop for installtion.

Ivo Calado

Oct 16, 2014, 9:51:17 AM10/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Pyush,
    have you taken a look on the installation guide? (http://omnetpp.org/doc/omnetpp/InstallGuide.pdf)

[]'s

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Piyush Jalan <piyush....@gmail.com> wrote:
i m new user of omnet++ and the omnet++ not working properly so plz tell me about complete installation and requirement in laptop for installtion.

Ivo Calado

Putt's Law:
       Technology is dominated by two types of people:
               Those who understand what they do not manage.
               Those who manage what they do not understand.

Piyush Jalan

Oct 16, 2014, 9:59:04 AM10/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
thank u for the link ..i just go through it.