Looking for feedback on Mac OS X / gdb usability. Is anyone successfully using GDB on OS X 10.9 ?

Rudolf Hornig

Sep 29, 2014, 4:03:10 AM9/29/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Mac users,

because setting up the gdb debugger on Mac OS X is quite complicated (gdb needs to be signed by a code signing certificate), we have decided to distribute a signed version of gdb along with OMNeT++ 4.6 so users don't have to fight with the complicated signing process.

During our testing we found several issues with gdb on Mac OS X and we are wondering if anybody is using gdb successfully on Mac. We would love to here what version of gdb is the most bugfree version (as obviously we would sign and distribute that version).

mac users, please report in... Thanks,
The OMNeT++ Team