ing a Wireless Network to exchange packets between base station and field nodes

Henry Nunoo-Mensah

Oct 23, 2014, 6:36:29 PM10/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Am relatively new to the omnet++ platform and i need to use it to simulate a wireless network that ensures communication between the base station and field nodes. The network is to test my proposed algorithm for my dissertation. Am also having problems with my inet and mixim, they throw warnings every time and for more clarification i am running omnet in windows. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael Kirsche

Oct 24, 2014, 4:06:51 AM10/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
"Throwing warnings" isn't really a precise description of any problem at all.
Does the compilation process finish or not?
If not, do you use OMNeT 4.5 or another version?
In case of simple warnings, you can probably omit them, errors that stop the compilation process need to be taken care of.