installing veins-2.2 and inet-2.2.0-src in omnet++ 4.4.1 error

fekair mohammed

Apr 17, 2014, 12:40:20 PM4/17/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to install veins 2.2 and inet on windows 7 and omnet 4.4.1 , i build both project  inet and mixim together by tutorial (Installing MiXiM and INET together)

, but I am still getting errors, I tried looking for a solution

but this question was not answered before.

the following errors appeared:

but this question was not answered before.

the following errors appeared:

In file included from ../../../inet/src/world/obstacles/ObstacleControl.h:28:0,
                 from analogueModel/SimpleObstacleShadowing.h:7,
                 from analogueModel/SimpleObstacleShadowing.cc:1:
../../../inet/src/base/ModuleAccess.h:56:6: warning: 'bool isNetworkNode(cModule*)' redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
analogueModel/SimpleObstacleShadowing.cc: In member function 'virtual void SimpleObstacleShadowing::filterSignal(AirFrame*, const Coord&, const Coord&)':
analogueModel/SimpleObstacleShadowing.cc:43:34: error: 'class ObstacleControl' has no member named 'calculateAttenuation'
make[1]: *** [../../out/gcc-debug/src/modules/analogueModel/SimpleObstacleShadowing.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/omnetpp-4.4.1/samples/mixim/src/modules'
make: *** [src__modules_dir] Error 2

and I have no clue. Could you please help me? Thank you very much

regards,

Fekair Mohammed El Amine

Christoph Sommer

Apr 18, 2014, 2:00:09 PM4/18/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
fekair mohammed wrote:
> I am trying to install veins 2.2 and inet on windows 7 and omnet 4.4.1 ,
> i build both project inet and mixim together by tutorial [...] but I am still getting errors

You cannot mix modules of Veins 2.2 and the INET Framework.

If you need to, you can try the development version of Veins (Veins 3
alpha 1).

Veins 3 can mix modules of Veins and the INET Framework.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer
Distributed Embedded Systems Group

fekair mohammed

Apr 19, 2014, 5:41:30 AM4/19/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
how i can combine viens 3 alpha 1 with inet and mixim please because viens 3.1 contains just exemple

Tian Bin

Sep 9, 2014, 9:25:40 AM9/9/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Now the last version viens 3a3 is the fork of mixim, so I assume that you can try combine viens 3 and INET as the way of combination of mixim and INET.
There is solution in this group of combination method of mixim and INET very detail.

Best Wishes!

Mima line

Jul 19, 2015, 1:14:37 PM7/19/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mr Tian

I want to combine veins and inet so I can use GPSR protocol and mac 802.11p
you said that that is the same as mixim and inet for veins 3

i try a method in http://alibalador.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/installing-mixim-and-inet-together_11.html   but it dosen't work

Could you please tell me the method or just the link wich explain that

thanks in adavance