Intrusion detection with NETA and Omnet++

Mohssine el ajjouri

Oct 21, 2014, 4:31:24 PM10/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I would like to implement my new architecture of intrusion detection with omnet ++ and NETA framework, can someone advise me some technical articles in order to evaluate and validate my approach :

  1. Identify modules: Simple modules and parameters.
  2. Set network topology via the NED language.
  3. Add behaviors C ++, every single module requires a class C ++
  4. Write code: for each simple module, write a derived class cSimpleModule
  5. Write the configuration file, INI file.
  6. Building project.
  7. Perform simulation

How i can start ?

mohamed kamal

Mar 10, 2015, 3:41:46 PM3/10/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Re: Intrusion detection with NETA and Omnet++