Simulation with AKAROA "Lost Connection"

Conrad Dandelski

Jul 11, 2014, 7:02:28 AM7/11/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
for running my simulations I'm using akaroa2.
I'm simulating a wireless sensor network with a total simulation time of 96 days.
However, the problem is, that always after exactly after 857282 simulated seconds (9.92 days) the simulation stops writing to the output vector files
and after a while the error "Lost Connection to Host" appears and the simulation stopped.

In some other use cases where akaroa collects enough data before it reaches 857282s, everything works fine.
And also if I run the simulation without using akaroa I can simulate the whole 96 days.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem or has anyone an idea what the problem could be?

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Conrad

Conrad Dandelski

Jul 12, 2014, 7:14:47 AM7/12/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved, I had a time limit for my transmitting node.