Hosts in ns2motion mobility appear together in simulation

Ash Vaidya

Oct 24, 2014, 6:33:45 AM10/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm trying to run an ns2motion mobility trace file in oment++. All the nodes appear to be in one position when the simulation is run, even though they have different coordinates. I have tried this on inetmanet and inet but don't seem to understand what's wrong.
In the ini file, this is the config settings i have given -

[Config Ns2MotionMobility]

**.host*.mobilityType = "Ns2MotionMobility"
**.host*.mobility.updateInterval = 100ms
**.host*.mobility.traceFile = "op6.tcl"
**.host*.mobility.nodeId = 0   #means "host module's index"
**.host*.mobility.scrollX = 0
**.host*.mobility.scrollY = 0

This is a simple tracefile I am trying to run -

$node_(0) set X_ 100
$node_(0) set Y_ 100
$node_(0) set Z_ 0
# $ns_ at 5 $node_(0) setdest 300 300 10
$node_(1) set X_ 300
$node_(1) set Y_ 300
$node_(1) set Z_ 0
# $ns_ at 5 $node_(1) setdest 100 100 10

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 24, 2014, 10:20:57 AM10/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Do you have the option initFromDisplayString set to false?

**.initFromDisplayString = false