Neta Omnet++ Error 2

Elena Basan

Oct 20, 2014, 7:12:29 AM10/20/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hello! Could anybody help me? I have some problems with Neta. I'm trying to build neta framework under Ubuntu 14.04, I follow instruction but always have error when I try to start network

 "Exception occurred executing command line.
Cannot run program "/home/lenny/omnetpp-4.5/new2/netattacks/src/netattacks" (in directory "/home/lenny/omnetpp-4.5/new2/netattacks/simulations/AttackScenarios/DelayAttackScenario"): error=2, No such file or directory"

and following error when I try to build project

"hackedmodules/networklayer/ipv4/NA_IPv4.cc:153:17: error: ‘handlePacketFromNetwork’ is not a member of ‘IPv4’
                 IPv4::handlePacketFromNetwork(datagram, fromIE);
                 ^
hackedmodules/networklayer/ipv4/NA_IPv4.cc:156:13: error: ‘handlePacketFromNetwork’ is not a member of ‘IPv4’
             IPv4::handlePacketFromNetwork(datagram, fromIE);
             ^
hackedmodules/networklayer/ipv4/NA_IPv4.cc:161:9: error: ‘handlePacketFromNetwork’ is not a member of ‘IPv4’
         IPv4::handlePacketFromNetwork(datagram, fromIE);
         ^
make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug/src/hackedmodules/networklayer/ipv4/NA_IPv4.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2"

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 20, 2014, 8:13:42 AM10/20/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

It is a version problem, neta is designed for inet 2.1, and you are using inet-2.4 some methods have changed. For example IPv4::handlePacketFromNetwork is now IPv4::handleIncomingDatagram

chaitali borole

Feb 13, 2015, 12:20:44 PM2/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Exception occurred executing command line.
Cannot run program "D:/omnetpp-4.6/samples/netattacks/src/netattacks.exe" (in directory "D:\omnetpp-4.6\samples\netattacks\simulations\SimpleAttackScenarios\SimpleRouteErrorScenario"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

simsignal_t NA_UDPBasicBurst::hopCountSignal = SIMSIGNAL_NULL; i get error at this particular statement i cant resolve it plz post if anyone could solve it......

chaitali borole

Feb 13, 2015, 12:21:42 PM2/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com

Exception occurred executing command line.

Tanmay Chandwasker

Feb 23, 2015, 10:37:32 PM2/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
Hi, I have the same problem. I am using Omnet 4.6 and have tried it with Inet 2.1 and 2.4. It still does not work. Should i change to Omnet 4.1?

chaitali borole

Feb 23, 2015, 10:57:34 PM2/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

No still after using inet 2.1 there are errors in inet 2.1 which are syntax errors and net attacks wen launched i get an run time errors as system cannot find file specified and errors at recipe r1 ,r2,r3 cannot find files and **depend is failed make[1]:all target failed

Plz rpy as soon as possible its my last yeart project i have to complete it before the deadline

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OMNeT++ Users" group.

sharad singh

Jul 6, 2022, 12:30:00 PM7/6/22
to OMNeT++ Users
make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug/src/attacks/controllers/NA_Attack.o] Error 1 please help me

sharad singh

Jul 6, 2022, 12:30:13 PM7/6/22
to OMNeT++ Users

make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug/src/attacks/controllers/NA_Attack.o] Error 1

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 6, 2022, 1:52:54 PM7/6/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
You can try this, NETA is included but untested with the latest changes, it should work with omnet++ 6.0
INET Framework for OMNEST/OMNeT++. The INET framework is an open-source communication networks simulation package, written for the OMNEST/OMNeT++ simulation system. The INET framework contains models for numerous wired and wireless protocols, a detailed physical layer model, application models and more.