RREP in AODV

Sh Asaadi

Jul 28, 2014, 4:59:24 AM7/28/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
Hi,
I see that when destination receives the first rreq (in AODV) it sends rrep to the source. but in my project, destination should choose between a number of RREQs that arrived to destination.
Could you please help me how to implement this and where to change the code?
Thank you,

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 28, 2014, 5:04:56 AM7/28/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

If you are working with aodv-uu in rreq_process

tung_dhqn

Aug 14, 2014, 9:34:04 AM8/14/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
Hi Sh Asaadi , I don't know that you can read my reply !!!!!  So, I have a idle for you. It is that in AODV, a destination will seclect a RREQ that the earliest arrive. I think that you can choose it and cancel different packet.

I am woking AODV too and I have a lot of difficult. If you want, we can communition together, My email is tung...@gmail.com. Thank you !!!!!!!

Vào 15:59:24 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 28 tháng bảy năm 2014, Sh Asaadi đã viết: