Re: [Omnetpp-l] Simulation terminated with exit code: -1073741819

Christoph Sommer

Aug 21, 2014, 9:53:46 AM8/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Afaf wrote:
> I'm using omnet++/veins to develop a VANET application, when running my
> simulation this latter end with the exit code -1073741819. The message
> is displayed at the beginning of the simulation. Can anyone here have an
> idea about this code?

This question has been asked on the mailing list before.

See https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/omnetpp/1073741819

Did you check if the mailing list also has an answer that might be
helpful to you?

You can search the mailing list archive using its web interface at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/omnetpp

Please make sure you follow common mailing list etiquette on asking the
right questions, e.g.,

Best,

Christoph

--