Define_Module(); problem

ENSI.HANA

Nov 26, 2014, 4:31:25 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
 Hi I'm writing a project in MiXim/omnet, but I'm stuck on defining my own module. The problem is that i get the following error message:Error in module (cModule) BMACExampleNetwork.node[0] (id=4) during network setup: Class "LocalizationLayer" not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with Define_Module()/Define_Channel().
But I defined it via Define_Module(). !!!! i can't figure out thr problem

Michael Kirsche

Nov 26, 2014, 9:26:53 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Without further information / code, it is impossible to say what is going on and where's your problem!

ENSI.HANA

Nov 26, 2014, 10:04:34 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i tried to add a module of localization in application layer,

Khssibi sabri

Nov 26, 2014, 10:09:37 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I think you have a problem in your .CC. You have not declared the file like a module that will be used with .ned.
But I defined it via Define_Module() . !!!! i can't figure out thr problem

Bouhdid Badiaa

Nov 26, 2014, 10:20:13 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Khssibi sabri can you explain please

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "omnetpp" group.

Sabri Khssibi

Nov 26, 2014, 11:15:11 AM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I remember, that you must inherits csimplemodule function in your class (.h) to which that you can use define_module in .CPP ou .CC

Sabri KHSSIBI, Computer Science Engineer and PHD. Student

Bouhdid Badiaa

Nov 26, 2014, 1:22:57 PM11/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
ok thank you i will try it