how to add multidimensional array as aparameter

ahmed khamiss

Apr 18, 2014, 4:07:17 AM4/18/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am writing my code now using OMNeT++, I want to add multidimensional arrays as parameters to message object. In user manual Chapter 5.5, it says the best way is to use message definition as in Chapter 6, I couldn't got the way. I defined a message in this way,for example
message  MyMessage
{

}
What shall I put between the two brackets to attach the arrays the the message and how can I extract them back in the receiver side from the message?????Can any body help me to do that.thanks