DynaPacket_m.h Not found

Enrique Fynn

Oct 16, 2014, 12:00:53 PM10/16/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi;
I'm trying to install OMNET++-4.5 in freeBSD environment, with some tweaks to the configure I managed it to begin making.
It ends with 'fatal error: DynaPacket_m.h: No such file or directory'
This file is generated, but grep couldn't find it's name anywhere, I seek for advice on how can I generate those DynaPacket files.

Also in "include/platdep/platmisc.h", it needs to #include <stdio.h> in order to use sprintf, see attachment for the simple patch that does it.
include-stdio-freebsd.patch

Enrique Fynn

Oct 21, 2014, 2:54:27 PM10/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

It works now, for some reason it wasn't using gmake instead of make, required in freebsd, I'm working on a port now.