Omnetpp expert available in pakistan ?(lahore)???

lhr pak

Aug 21, 2014, 1:50:57 PM8/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have an omnetpp code and want to make some similar changes in inetmanet I am willing to pay for the services .Please tell me if some one is available in lahore(pakistan) or online.

Abdullah Masood

Aug 21, 2014, 3:21:03 PM8/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
how can i help u with?

lhr pak

Aug 24, 2014, 4:28:45 PM8/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I have a code in whch aodv working code of inetmanet has been modified and connectivity information of the protocol is gathered with aodv finish function. I want to make similar changes in DSR also available in inetmanet module.

lhr pak

Aug 26, 2014, 1:22:09 PM8/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Can you help me ?

Abdullah

Aug 26, 2014, 2:16:55 PM8/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
You need to send me the code and i will see how can i help u with

Regards
Abdullah masood