Quirky submissions

Travis Smith

Oct 4, 2012, 1:20:29 PM10/4/12
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
OMGers,

One of our members, Luke Armstrong, is submitting ideas to Quirky.  Give'em a look.  Your votes could help get a new product on the shelf, which would be pretty cool. :)

http://www.quirky.com/users/28302

My personal favorite:
http://www.quirky.com/ideations/319713#_=_

Travis

Dan Linder

Oct 4, 2012, 2:24:35 PM10/4/12
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, hadn't seen that site before.  I too like the standing desk - it would also be great to use in a data center as a portable laptop stand or terminal.

Dan
--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Eric Kaplan

Oct 4, 2012, 2:45:25 PM10/4/12
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I recently bought a product called "Bandits" that was a result of Quirky.
--

Eric J. Kaplan