TIG Welding?

Eric Kaplan

Oct 4, 2012, 11:00:46 AM10/4/12
to OMG Mailing List
Hey folks,

I'm working on a personal project - a new product idea - and I need some TIG welding done. Because of the nature of the design, I'd like to keep it separate from work.  Anyone have suggestions for someone around town that can do TIG welding on a project/contract basis?

Thanks!

--

Eric J. Kaplan

David Knaack

Oct 5, 2012, 3:10:08 PM10/5/12
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
The welding shop at Metro has one, and at least a couple of people who know how to use it. They might be able to help you. It's for educational use, but if you're not doing something huge, they can probably be accommodating.