BarCamp in OKC on Saturday! Last chance to register

ThirtySixthSpan

Jul 22, 2010, 4:06:11 PM7/22/10
to Oklahoma Ruby Users Group
BarCamp in OKC on Saturday! Last chance to register

OpenBeta BarCamp
9am - 5pm Saturday, July 24th, 2010
Oklahoma City Coworking Collaborative
http://openbeta.extendedbeta.com

A BarCamp is an intensely participant-driven conference where
attendees share and learn in an open environment. The primary goal of
BarCamp is education of attendees. As compared to a traditional
conference, the large majority of the talks, panels and other sessions
are organized organically the day of the event. People propose
presentations and it all gets sorted out at the beginning. Trust us,
it just works. BarCamp is an event format that has been successfully
applied across the country, including Oklahoma City. We held the first
BarCamp in Oklahoma City in July of 2009. We had approximately 60
attendees participate in 20 sessions divided into two simultaneous
tracks. Session topics included HTML, Javascript, JQuery, Cloud
computing, NoSQL, Python, PHP, Web 2.0 Business Models, Online
Startups, and Growing Online Businesses. Come discuss whatever
technology you are passionate about at BarCamp! Some topics already
proposed for this event include Android/iPhone Dev, Agile Software
Dev, TDD, Cloud computing, NoSQL, MVC, Silverlight, Ruby, Rails, and
Heroku.

Advanced Registration Required!
http://openbeta.extendedbeta.com