1st draft of the report of the 3rd OERu partners meeting

Wayne Mackintosh

Jan 8, 2015, 5:17:21 AM1/8/15
to OERu planning, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

My best wishes for 2015!

I have posted the 1st draft of the report of the 3rd meeting of OERu partners:

I have invited attendees of the meeting to review if the draft is a fair and reasonable summary of our meeting and to provide feedback by 19 January 2015.

As an early draft, I have not reviewed for editorial style or consistency. Please feel free to correct any typos or improve on my formulations.

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

rory

Jan 8, 2015, 10:00:50 PM1/8/15
to OE...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
The 2015 Open Education Global Conference (formerly Open Courseware Consortium) will be held April 21-24 in Banff, Alberta, Canada. The EARLY BIRD registration rate is available until February 15th.

Conference participants will hear from thought leaders in open education and have the opportunity to share ideas, practices and discuss issues important to the future of education worldwide.  Sessions cover new developments in open education, research results, innovative technology, policy development and implementation, and practical solutions to challenges facing education around the world.
The theme for Open Education Global 2015 is Entrepreneurship and Innovation, emphasizing the exciting directions and developments in open education around the world.

See:
http://conference.oeconsortium.org/2015/

Rory McGreal
UNESCO/COL/ICDE Chair in OER