OERu mid-year report distributed to Vice Chancellors and Chief Executives

Wayne Mackintosh

Jun 12, 2015, 12:27:39 AM6/12/15
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi everyone,

The Strategic Planning working group convened recently and compiled the 2015 OERu mid-year progress report for executive leadership in the network.  The report summarises the outputs of the inaugural institutional action plan (IAP) process.

A copy of the report has been distributed to the Vice Chancellors, Presidents and Chief Executives of OERu partner institutions.

A pdf version of the progress report is available for download here.

As we are moving into the consolidation phase of the OERu implementation we have established solid foundations for progressing more sustainable education futures.

Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation