Live broadcast of 3rd OERu partner meeting starting soon

Wayne Mackintosh

Nov 5, 2014, 3:52:59 PM11/5/14
to OERu planning, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

True to our traditions of being distinctively open, the 3rd meeting of OERu partners will be broadcast live with opportunities for remote participants to contribute to our collective planning.

Our webcast will commence soon (in approximately 1 hour).

  1. Please bookmark the agenda page in your browser. (Click on the meeting times on the agenda page which will be converted into your local time zone.)
  2. Here is the link for the live webcast.
  3. Login to WikiEducator and you can post to the live back channel using WENotes. (or post via Twitter and use the #OERu tag).
  4. The remote participant column on the agenda page provides links to the online documents for the remote participant breakout sessions.
The #OERu microblog and WENotes feed will be projected live for the face-to-face participants in Hobart. Contributions from virtual participants during each breakout session will be incorporated into the plenary feedback sessions and recorded in the public report of the meeting.

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation