OERu 6th international meeting - Virtual participants welcome

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 1, 2017, 6:42:30 PM10/1/17
to oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The OERu 6th international meeting of partners will be held in Toronto on 12 and 13 October 2017. We are focusing on the implementation of our OER 1st year of study.

True to our philosophy of open planning, virtual participants are most welcome to help shape our futures. Here is more information on how to engage

  1. If you would like to receive email notifications of the main sessions - please register as a virtual participant
  2. Schedule summary - click on the time links to convert to your local time zone.
  3. If your local time zone is not ideal for attending the sessions live - please note that you can contribute thoughts and ideas asynchronously before the meeting using the collaboration documents. We integrate inputs from virtual participants during the feedback sessions.
  4. You can register on the meeting site to post to the live feed (or Tweet using the hashtag: #oeru17)
Best wishes.

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator