OERu Oceania regional meeting - Designing open business models

Wayne Mackintosh

Aug 18, 2015, 1:42:28 AM8/18/15
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi Everyone

Planning for the OERu Regional Oceania meeting on 27 August 2015 to design and develop open business models is well underway. (See meeting website). These open business models will be tabled at the OERu Council for CEOs meeting in October 2015.

We extend an open invitation to all OERu colleagues who are unable to attend the meeting in person to have your say and help guide this process.

Please post any ideas or thoughts you have about OERu business models on our open consultation thread. This inputs will be fed into the design process at the face-to-face meeting.

Best wishes
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator