Call for OERu 2015 working group members

Wayne Mackintosh

Mar 1, 2015, 11:33:30 PM3/1/15
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi everyone,

The OERu is organised into a number of active working groups which feed into the OERu Management Committee. Open planning is a distinctive feature of the OERu and you can help shape the future of our innovation partnership.

A few of our 2014 working groups have been tweaked a little to better align with the current phase of our evolution as discussed at the 3rd meeting of anchor partners and to promote the successful implementation of our strategic plan.

Our strategic target is to have at least one staff member from each of our OERu partner institutions serving on an active working group (more would be better :-)).

Please take the time to discuss with colleagues at your institution and encourage them to participate.

Login to WikiEducator and complete the registration form for participation in our active working groups in the wiki:

(I'd appreciate if existing members of the 2014 working groups could renew their tenure by signing up again. We need your experience!)

Many thanks
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh